Ground rent arrears recovery
Service charge arrears recovery
Breach of covenant
Technical and complex claims
Lease extensions, variations and licenses
Right to Manage & Collective Enfranchisement
Training, Special Projects and Other Services
Meet the team
Enter your references to make a payment.
Please read and agree to the terms and conditions.
1. You CANNOT make an online payment if you have recently received a County Court Judgment.
2. We accept all major debit and credit cards except American Express and Diners Club.
3. Payments must be for a minimum of £5 and that an administration charge will be applied on all payments as follows:
(a) Debit card - 0.17%
(b) Credit card - 0.65%
4. Upon making payment we shall update our records within 24 hours (excluding weekends).
5. We shall forward all payments to our client (less our administration charge if applicable) in accordance with the provisions of the Solicitor's Regulatory Accounts Rules and/or by any separate agreement we have with our client for the accounting of monies held.
6. Refunds will be issued at our discretion. All requests will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
I have read, understood & agree to the above
This version of IE is no longer supported.
To get the best possible experience we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version
or to a different browser from the popular browsers shown below.
Compatibility Mode Warning
This version of IE is in Compatibility Mode.
Please note that you are running IE in compatibility mode which will have a detremental effect on your viewing experience.
It can be turned off using the broken page icon shown below.
To disable it permanently use the compatibility view settings option.